The European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI) is Europe’s premier venue for presenting scientific results in AI. We are honoured to host the 26th edition of ECAI (ECAI-23) in person, in Krakow, one of Europe’s most stunning cities.
Below please find the general call for:
– Papers (submission deadline May 2, 2023)
– Workshops (submission deadline February 27, 2023)
– Tutorials (submission deadline May 25, 2023)
First call for papers – ECAI-23
ECAI-23 invites original contributions in all areas of AI. These include, but are not limited to
– Multi-Agent Systems (MAS)
– Game theory and social choice. (GT)
– Constraint satisfaction and optimization (CS)
– Games and Virtual Environments (GAME)
– Human Aspects in AI (HAI)
– Data Mining and Data Science (DMS)
– KnowledgeRepresentation, Reasoning and semantics (KRR)
– Machine Learning (ML)
– Multidisciplinary Topics and Applications (MULT)
– Speech, Natural Language Processing and Understanding (NLP)
– Search, Planning and Scheduling (PLAN)
– Robotics (ROB)
– Safe, Explainable, and Trustworthy AI (XAI). Includes ethical AI.
– Uncertainty in AI (UAI)
– AI for Social Good (AISG)
Important Dates: (All times Anywhere on Earth (AoE), UTC-12),
– Submission System Opens: 2 April 2023
– Abstract submission: 2 May 2023
– Paper submission: 8 May 2023
– Author response period: 25-28 June 2023
– PC discussion: 29 June to July 5 2023
– Author notification: 15 July 2023
– Camera Ready: 1 August 2023
– ECAI Conference: 30 September – 5 October 2023
Contact for questions:
First Call for Workshop Proposals ECAI-23
The ECAI 2023 Organizing Committee invites proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the conference. We welcome workshop proposals in AI and its applications in other fields, as well as multidisciplinary topics between AI and other areas.
If you are considering proposing a workshop or if you haveany questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with ECAI-23 Workshops Chairs.
Important Dates: (All times Anywhere on Earth (AoE), UTC-12)
– 27 February 2023: Workshop proposal submission deadline
– 13 March 2023: Workshop proposal notification
– 15 July 2023: Latest workshop paper notification
– 30 September – 1 October 2023: Workshop organisation.
First Call for Tutorials – ECAI-23
ECAI 2023 hosts two kinds of tutorials: a) «standard» half-day tutorials; b) 90-minute «spotlight» tutorials. Spotlight tutorials are meant to address emerging areas, techniques, methodologies and perspectives in AI or specialized topics. Standard tutorials are meant to cover rather established areas of AIsuch as (but not exclusively) Machine Learning, Knowledge Representationand Reasoning, Computer Vision, Semantic Web, Natural Language Processing, Multi-Agent Systems, Robotics, Games, as well as topics in the overlap of such research areas.
Important Dates: (all deadlines are 23:59 UTC-12)
– 25 May 2023: Proposal Submission Deadline
– 14 July 2023: Acceptance Notification
– 1 August 2023: Abstracts, Syllabus and Tutorial Websites Deadline
– 1-6 October 2023: ECAI Conference
Tutorial proposals or any questions about the tutorial program should be submitted as an e-mail to email@example.com