UCA Datalab seeks a qualified candidate to join their team working on Industry 4.0 projects with Airbus D&S. The contract has an initial duration of 6 months, but could be renewed up to three years. The selected candidate will be part of the UCADatalab group and has the option to enroll on a Doctorate Program at Universidad de Cádiz, using part of his work towards completion of an Industrial PhD.
Qualification: BSc/MSc in Mathematics, Physics or Engineering.
- python libraries for data science & machine learning (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn)
- data crunching and exploratory data analysis
- supervised learning: classification and regression models
- visualization tools in python environments (matplotlib, seaborn, plotly, bokeh, etc.)
- Bayesian models in statistics
- Deep Learning frameworks (torch, keras, tensorflow)
- Computer Vision libraries (OpenCV)
- Big data ecosystems
Salary: 1633 Eur/month (before tax). 2000 Eur incentives.
Further information on the application process can be found at: http://datalab.uca.es/opportunities/
Fecha publicación: 24/07/2019