The Seventh European Workshop on Probabilistic Graphical Models (PGM 2014)
September 17-19, 2014
Utrecht, The Netherlands
The aim of the workshop is to bring together people interested in probabilistic graphical models and to provide a forum for discussion of the latest research developments in this field. To promote interactions among the participants, parallel sessions will be avoided and the workshop will be organised around a single thread of plenary and poster sessions. We welcome theoretical and applied contributions related to various aspects of probabilistic graphical models, such as:
- Principles of Bayesian (belief) networks, chain graphs, decision networks, influence diagrams, probabilistic relational models, and other probabilistic graphical models (PGMs).
- Information processing in PGMs (exact and approximate inference).
- Learning and data mining in the context of PGMs: machine learning approaches, statistical testing and search methods, MCMC simulation.
- Exploitation for the construction of PGMs of results from related disciplines such as statistics, information theory, optimization, and decision making under uncertainty.
- Software systems based on PGMs.
- Application of PGMs to real-world problems.
- Deadline for abstract submissions: May 12, 2014
- Deadline for paper submissions: May 16, 2014
- Notification of acceptance: June 23, 2014
- Final versions due: July 18, 2014
- Call for papers opened December 2013 Submission open from March 2014