The 2014 International Conference on Adaptive & Intelligent Systems - ICAIS'14
September 08th - 10th, 2014
- IEEE Computational Intelligence Society
- The International Neural Network Society
* * * AIMS OF THE CONFERENCE * * *
The ICAIS'14 conference aims at bringing together international researchers, developers and practitioners from different horizons to discuss the latest advances in system learning and adaptation.
ICAIS'14 will serve as a space to present the current state of the art but also future research avenues of this thematic. Topics of the conference cover three aspects: Algorithms & theories of adaptation and learning, Adaptation issues in Software & System Engineering, Real- world Applications. ICAIS’14 will feature contributed papers as well as world-renowned guest speakers (see webpage), interactive breakout sessions, and instructional workshops.
* * * IMPORTANT DATES * * *
- Workshop & Special Session proposal: April 13, 2014
- Full paper submission: June 10, 2014
- Acceptance notification: July 01, 2014
- Final camera ready: July 11, 2014