29 August - 2 September 2016, The Hague, The Netherlands
The biennial European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI) is Europe’s premier venue for presenting scientific results in AI. Under the general theme of “AI for human values”, the 22nd edition of ECAI will be held in the city of The Hague, in sight the Peace Palace, seat of the International Court of Justice, a location highly appropriate to the conference theme. The conference dates are 29 August - 2 September 2016, with the workshops taking place on 29-30 August.
We invite the submission of papers for the technical programme of the 2016 European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2016). High-quality original submissions are welcome from all areas of Artificial Intelligence. The following list of topics is indicative; other topics are welcome.
• Autonomous Agents and Multi-agent Systems
• Constraints, Satisfiability, and Search
• Knowledge Representation, Reasoning, and Logic
• Machine Learning and Data Mining
• Natural Language Processing
• Planning and Scheduling
• Robotics, Perception and Vision
• Uncertainty in AI
• Web and Knowledge-based Information Systems
• Cognitive Modeling and Cognitive Architectures
• Agent-based and integrated systems
• Multidisciplinary Topics
ECAI 2016 also welcomes contributions to a special topic: Artificial Intelligence for Human Values, addressing the ethical, legal, and societal impact of AI.
• Paper submission: 15th April 2016 (23:59:59 CET)
• Author feedback: 29th-31st May 2016
• Notification of acceptance/rejection: 7th June 2016